Monday 30 July 2007

September.

In 31days I quit my job.

In 34days I fly to England...

In 37days I fly to Germany...

In 43days I fly back to Japan...

In 45days I fly to Australia...

In 57days I return to Japan...

By then I'll have no money, no job, likely no home and hell I'm not even sure I'll be able to get back into the country coz I haven't paid some kinda tax thing a few months back...

Actually I'm not sure if I'll even be alive...

But it'll be ok, coz in September:

- I'll see my (almostly) entire family for the first time in 20months (poetically speaking)

- I'll see one of my closest mates get married in a country I've never been in, sitting with an amazing family I'd met only just earlier this month.

- I'll visit another country I've never been to with one of my closest cousins, watching him do something that had originally started off just as a lil hobby with his older brother's latest fad in the living room. And 6years later... that lil hobby has taken him to the other side of the world.


Funny how it works init. =)

No comments: