So 2007 for me, in no particular order:
- Started off on a bridge in Osaka with a bunch of friends
- Went to the Ghibli Museum for the first time ver
- Did a lot of izzy-kaya-ing...
- Did a looooooooooot of izzy-kaya-ing
- Went to my first open air festival
- Saw some amazing sunrises, from my Abiko apartment. *sniff*
- Had my first joint-birthday party with somebody that wasn't my sister.
- Went bowling more than a few times...
- Got to teach the cutest classes ever. (EVER! I don't care what you say Shireen)
- Ate some good food.
- Ate some gooooooooooooooooooooood food.
- Watched another yet cousin get married. Guess who's next in line? (>_<)
- Missed my best mate get married in Germany (>_<)
- Flew Business Class for the first time ever.
- Went to Korea for the first time ever
- Went to China for the first time ever.
- Went to Germany for the first time ever anyways.
- Went to Hong Kong for the sixth time ever.
- Gonna be on TV! Woo! (^_^)
- Travelled around Japan on the best roadtrip ever.
- Visited Initial D Mecca
- Went snowboarding for the first time ever.
- Went snowboarding for the second time ever.
- Moved outta Japan
- Became truly nomadic
- Made some incredible new friends.
- Met some with some really ancient old friends.
- Played Cranium. Oh how I've missed the Annual Cranium Challenge.
A year condensed into 58pics... surprisingly not so easy...
As for 2008? Same as every year, have no expectations, love everything, stay alive.
Happy New Year everyone. =)