Sunday 3 January 2010

#3: On The Subject of Three's...

...while this is my first NEW New Years Resolution - this would actually be my third resolution for this year. The first 2 are rollovers from previous years.

The second one, is to go (back) to the gym... again... this one is occasionally successful... occasionally.

The first one, is to stay alive. This one seems to be a bit more successful. Thank goodness for that.

---

In the case where I might be at the end of the day where I'm without -shock, horror- an internet connection... I'm just gonna write these lil entries onto whatever's available - my phone, a napkin, anything - and stick'em up with backdated entries next chance I get.

Kinda like I have with these first 3 entries. Coz I was in Hualien. Great roadtrip by the way. Goddamn I love driving on mountain roads. Hmm, this was a bit more than "at least one sentence".

No comments: