Tuesday 23 February 2010

#54: Single-Handedly Keeping Me Alive For Over 4yrs.

In both Japan and Taiwan, everybody I work with always comments on the fact that I only seem to eat the 7-11 riceballs for lunch everyday. It's not healthy they say, I need to eat something more balanced, more fresh - like congee, wonton noodles, lunchbox places, fried tofu stalls, soup stands etc.

In the end though, while I do goto those other places, it comes down to a matter of time and convenience. These riceball/triangle things I love so much, they have rice, they have some veggy, they have fish, they have meat and they can be bought and eaten in under 5minutes, which is all the time I have free when I'm working.

Out of work, I'll eat everything, lordy knows I'll eat it all! But these riceballs? They're a damn sight healthier and more filling than any kinda snacky foods I ever had when I was in England. (^^)

No comments: