Thursday 11 March 2010

#70: So I Made A Program...

...and the question people were asking most was; Why?

I like taking pictures, I like sharing my pictures, I like tagging my pictures and I like captioning my pictures.

I have 131 albums on Facebook. I've tagged and captioned enough pics to get miffed enough at the constant switching between mouse and keyboard to click-face-scroll-choose-name-click-enter-click-face-type-name-enter to actually wanna upload less photos coz I don't wanna tag so much.

Oh I have to tag my photos. I can't upload a photo without tagging or captioning it... that would be preposterous.

So I made a program that catered to my needs. Coz I could.

I can now create an entire album and upload it with minimal clicking and faffing around between keyboard, mouse and name lists. Coz I can.

And that is the Why.
And this is the plug, check it out.

No comments: