Tuesday 13 April 2010

#103: Wassat About Good Deeds?

Today, just as the sun was rising, this imsomniac was finally getting his eyes to close when the phone rang. It was the boss telling him that a co-worker was ill and so this imsomniac had to go into work a few hours early to cover a few classes before his own schedule starts. The same few hours this imsomniac was hoping to use to get some shut-eye in.

This month, two weeks in a row I've covered two of my friend's shifts on my day off, and got assigned a special exam class to look over for the third week, also on my day off.

I've worked so many Saturdays this month that there was no room for them to put in the standby call-in that all teachers have to do once a month.

So they're gonna give me two standby days next month.

Mark this day as the very first time I use the term - FML.

No comments: