Sunday 2 May 2010

#122: Erm... Doc... Is That Supposed To Be Pulsing?

Had my first ever acupuncture experience today, 30 seconds after that, I had my ever panic attack too.

Was kinda weird, my body was going through the motions of a panic attack - hyperventilation, clenched fists, pins and needles (in this case both figurative and literal). Yet my rational mind was completely lucid, and bewildered throughout.

The whole time the brain was thinking, "Well this is odd... Hey! My hands are pincers!". While the body was doing all sorts of weird things and required 3 people to carry me to the nearest bed. Everytime I tried to speak, I'd be crying instead. It was pretty trippy.

Where the brain was fascinated and wanted to prolong the event. The body was scared witless and freaking itself out.

Yup, my body has finally divorced itself from my brain.

All this coz of a coupla pins in a swollen ankle.
Rar. I gotta go back tmw and do again too. Doctors orders.

Have Pics, Must Show.

2 comments:

newwavephotography said...

Swollen - whooo, looks painful man.

Is that from the climb?

BNutz said...

Yup! Fell on the way down.