Sunday 1 August 2010

#213: Five Years Later...

The bride was one of the very first school managers I had when I became an English teacher. When I first walked into her school she thought I was the newspaper delivery boy, albeit a very smartly dressed one.

The groom was one of the very first foreign language teachers I'd ever met. He'd be the first of a loooooooooooooooot of people I met in that great place called The Hub. I still remember that one of the first things I learned about him was his love of Star Wars, that he read One Piece and that his relationship with the school manager was supposed to be a little hush hush (I also learnt that dating within the company isn't exactly encouraged... *ahem* =).

This would be an English wedding in Japan. Only natural for the groom to be walking around with a keg strapped to his back while dressed in traditional Japanese garb. (^^)v

No comments: