Sunday 4 March 2007

Perks of the job...

Was talking to my student today about how I've been thinking about getting a snowboard - coz I really did love love looooove it that much from just the one trip - but was questioning whether its a good idea coz my nomadic plans for the future makes it difficult to see if I'd ever have another opportunity again anytime soon (tho I really would jump at every available chance to go again)...


So what does my student do?
He offers to give me his snowboard coz he hasn't ridden it in about 5yrs.

I told him I couldn't accept the offer - especially since half the cutlery, wine glasses and plates in my apartment are from him and his wife as well...

So instead, I'm now free to "borrow" the snowboard anytime I find myself going on a ski-trip. Hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian. It is our Time.
Let us set forth into the soft white metaphorical clouds with our borrowed snowboards.