Tuesday 2 October 2007

Quest China 2007

A few years ago, Ha sent me a link this application form... a chain of events sparking off from that fateful msn message lead to me flying off to China a coupla weeks ago now to do this thing called Quest China...

Its a reality tv gameshow thingy... there were 9 of us from all over the place, we travelled all over the Middle Kingdom and saw some of the craziest things, like luxury hot springs in the middle of nowhere and freakin' fist sized spiders in the middle of lotus gardens... and apparently, its gonna be seen by at least a quarter of a billion people (O_O)

I travelled with some of the most amazing people, and right now I'm missing them like crazy... (>_<) Once I figure out which pics I'm allowed to stick up... I'll stick'em online. This was the first time I've ever filled a 1gig stick in under 2weeks... (^_^)

I'm gonna be on TV baybeeeeee!!!!! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's freakin nuts dude, can't wait to see you on TV

Anonymous said...

Brian you've whored yourself to reality TV.....

=P

When's it airing in the UK... and did you win?? =)