Friday 8 January 2010

#8: This Will Be Brief.

Last week's roadtrip meant I left my laundry rotation a lil longer than usual this time - meant that I went down to my final pair of undies today. Now, normally laundry day falls on a Saturday or Sunday where I would happily... gleefully even... Go Commando... (Hanging out with friends will sometimes have multiple layers of meaning (^^)

However, when your list of students include one which has been nicknamed The Crotch Nuzzler, Going Commando is essentially not the best option within the given circumstances.

Therefore, I had to don my backup briefs for the first time in what must have been years. Always worth keeping a pair of briefs around in case of emergencies just as these, also useful for when you need to ride a horse at some point during the day.

Being normally a boxers guy, today I was once more reminded of what it feels to like have the hand of oppression cupping my very free liberties, very tightly.

Power to the people, my friends. Power to the people.

No comments: