Wednesday 29 September 2010

#272: Taipei, I Love You.

For a city that I'd never heard of before I came, and for a country where half the time people are mistaking for Thailand - this tiny island has proved itself to be pretty magical. It's like the best kept secret in the Pacific.

More than anything else, it'd have to be the people that has made this particular stop something special.

I've met with, lost touch with, kept in contact with, bumped into, drank with, ate with, danced with, travelled with, sang with, swam with, rowed with, walked with, climbed with, shot with, ran with, played with and laughed with some of the most awesome people in the world here. I love all you guys. Seriously each and every one of you peoples have shaped this experience into what it is and me into what I've become (That's right, I'm blaming you guys).

If it wasn't for a promise I made to myself before I left England, I probably wouldn't be leaving Taiwan now.

For sure this ain't goodbye...

See ya later, 我的台灣朋友.



Actually I have to come back. There's one last thing that I can't quite bring with me yet.

She couldn't fit in my suitcase.

No comments: