Friday 31 December 2010

#364: Osmosis Goodness.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a very considerate person. At all.

Despite the best of intentions and conditionings, my first (and often also second and third) instincts are very rarely to think of the other person.

The ambition within me wants to become that generous soul, but the innateness just follows more along the lines of, "How can I turn and take this situation to my benefit?"

I've found what I've done instead is that I've somehow surrounded myself with inherently "good" people.

All the people closest to me have this ability to share that I constantly have to be reminded of.

They inspire me.

Either that or it's just another way for me to feed off of a purer being's generosity.


Whatever the case, I'm thankful to be in their presence.

No comments: