Thursday 17 June 2010

#168: Consistency.

Was getting strange messages on my phone, Twitter, Skype and fb wall all day today. Dunno what all the fuss is about.

I guess I've entered my tenth year being 19, but that's hardly new anymore - I've been 19 for the previous nine years already, ten is the next logical step after nine. It's mathematics, a fundamental law of the universe, can't really argue with the universe... (most of the time).

Today is also my ten thousandth five hundred and ninety second consecutive day of successfully being alive. I guess that's a minor miracle in itself, but I'm sure there some other people out there who are beating my current high score as right now.

Nothing special about today. Nope, nothing at all.

Huh, puzzling...


Oh! Almost forgot!

It's my sister 26th birthday today!
Happy Birthday Shireen, have a great one! (^^)

No comments: